About Me

My Photo
Sophisticated Stationery
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags

I'm thinking about Halloween already!  I know it's technically still August, but it is the last day of the month!  And, Halloween is just around the corner!  Can you tell it's one of my favorite holidays?  My family thinks I go just a little crazy decorating for it but it's so much fun.


I've been thinking about treats and always about packaging.  Nothing beats plain clear cellophane bags and curling ribbon.  I love these calling cards and think I'll use orange, black, white and/or purple curling ribbon to tie them up. 

Halloween Dots Calling Cards
Halloween Candy Calling Cards

Halloween Ribbon Calling Cards

Halloween Prom Calling Cards
And I think this year I'll try this Ghoulish Eyes recipe from Paula Deen!  Don't they look yummy!


0 comments: