About Me

My Photo
Sophisticated Stationery
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to School

I can't believe it's that time of year again!  Where did the summer go?  As I'm getting one child ready for middle school and one ready to ship off to college, organization is on my mind.  I believe it's the key to sanity! - at least mine anyway!

I simply adore these calendar pads!

There are several choices to choose from and I love that I can personalize one for my family and one for each child specific to their courses and activities.  Maybe they'll keep up with homework this year - well one can hope, right?

And don't forget about labeling all those bookbags, lunchboxes, sports bags, etc.  I love these bag tags!

Well, it's a start with getting ready for back to school!

0 comments: