About Me

My Photo
Sophisticated Stationery
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We love making the list!

We made the Christmas list for From the Pony Show Ring!  Of course, I'll admit, Sarah Kate, the blog author is my daughter but she actually gave me these mentions in spite of that fact.  I'm so proud!  All kidding aside, I am very proud of this little equestrian!  Well, she's maybe not so little anymore. 

Sarah Kate has been riding since she was 8 and is now 13.  She rides hunter-jumper, meaning she uses an English saddle (no pommel like the Western ones) and jumps on her ponies back over 3' jumps.  It's enough to make a Mom's heart stop but at the same time I'm thrilled for both of these athletes.  She and her pony, Eyes Up (aka Jeb) are actually ranked in the top 20 in the US in their division.  Ok, I'll quit bragging (- well after I show you a couple of pictures).

Eyes Up aka Jeb
Jeb & Sarah Kate flying over a jump at a St. Louis Show

Jeb & Sarah Kate during a break at a show in Charleston, SC
Well, ok, now enough of the bragging and to the list.  You can check out Sarah Kate's blog and see which of our items made her list and if you have an equestrian you're shopping for you might check out some of her suggestions!  http://fromtheponyshowring.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-oh-my.html

Thanks Sarah Kate for mentioning us! 

0 comments: