About Me

My Photo
Sophisticated Stationery
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
We just love Fall and nothing says Fall like hanging a beautiful wreath on your door and flanking it with big pots of mums!  I threw this wreath together in about a half hour the other day with supplies I picked up at Michael's.  Don't be afraid to use multiple color and pattern ribbons. These mums were huge and very reasonable at Home Depot.  Remember to get them with tight buds so they last longer, if you buy them all bloomed out they are beautiful but won't have staying power.  Once I hung the wreath, I started thinking about a dinner party.  I really love this Chevron Bright placemat.  Bright enough for summer but the colors are also perfect for Fall.  Pair them with our Bursts Melamine Plates and it's just so bright and cheerful. This glassware from Pier 1 is to die for! We love these napkins found at Williams-Sonoma.  The Acorn Pie Server from Pottery Barn adds a great touch for serving a wonderful pie.   A big pitcher of sunflowers for my table and a menu are all I need!


Chevron Bright Placemat - Sophisticated Stationery
Bursts Melamine Plates - Sophisticated Stationery
Green Etched Floral Glassware - Pier 1
Grape Scallop Boutis Napkins - Williams Sonoma
Acorn Pie Server - Pottery Barn

0 comments: